- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Springs Global increases Net revenue by 8.4%, EBITDA by 22.8% and Income from operations by 48.8%
São Paulo, March 1st, 2016 - Springs Global Participações S.A. (Springs Global), Americas largest company in bedding, tabletop and bath products, reported in 2015 R$ 22.6 million of net earnings, with revenue and EBITDA expansion of 8.4% and 22.8%, respectively.
The highlights of Springs Globals performance in 2015 were:
- Net revenue of R$ 2,267.1 million, 8.4% higher than 2014
- Gross margin of 26.9%, the largest in the last five years, with a 0.6 percentage point (pp) expansion against 2014
- EBITDA(a) of R$ 233.0 million, with a year-over-year (yoy) increase of 22.8%
- EBITDA margin of 10.3%, against 9.1% in 2014
- Profit before taxes amounted to R$ 35.6 million
- All 2015 guidance targets were reached or exceeded
- EBITDA margin expansion in the South America and North America Wholesale business units of 1.3 pp and 3.7 pp, respectively
- Conversion of 13 owned stores into franchises, of which five were accomplished in the fourth quarter of 2015 (4Q15)
To access the PDF file, click here.
Springs Global will host a conference call and webcast tomorrow, at 12 pm São Paulo time, 10 am New York time and 3 pm London time, in Portuguese with simultaneous translation to English.
Earnings conference call - 4Q15 e 2015
Time: 12 pm São Paulo time / 10 am New York time / 3 pm London time
In Portuguese: +55 11 3193-1001/ +55 11 2820-4001
In English: +1 888 700-0802 (Toll free) / +1 786 924-6977
Passcode: Springs Global
To access the webcast (live and replay) in English click here or access the website http://www.springs.com.br/ri.
For further information, contact:
Alessandra Gadelha - IR Officer