- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Springs Global: EBITDA reaches R$ 55.0 million, with EBITDA margin of 10.7%
São Paulo, May 15th, 2016 - Springs Global Participações S.A. (Springs Global), the Americas’ largest company in bedding, tabletop and bath products, reported in the first quarter of 2017 (1Q17) net revenue of R$ 516.2 million, with gross margin of 26.2% and EBITDA margin of 10.7%.
The highlights of Springs Global’s performance in 1Q17 were:
- Net revenue of R$ 516.2 million, 14.3% lower than the first quarter of 2016 (1Q16), negatively impacted by the Brazilian real appreciation of 23.3% against the US dollar year-over-year (yoy);
- Gross margin of 26.2%, against 26.3% in 1Q16;
- EBITDA of R$ 55.0 million, 13.4% lower yoy;
- EBITDA margin of 10.7%, with an expansion of 0.2 percentage point (pp) yoy;
- Income from operations amounted to R$ 36.6 million, 16.7% lower yoy;
- Improvement of R$ 10.2 million in net result yoy;
- Growth of 36.6% yoy in EBITDA from the North America - Wholesale business unit;
- Opening of three franchise stores and conversion of two stores in the business unit South America - Retail.
To access the PDF file, click here.
Springs Global will host a conference call and webcast on May 16, 2017, at 11 am São Paulo time, 10 am New York time and 3 pm London time, in Portuguese with simultaneous translation to English.
Earnings conference call - 1Q17
Time: 11 pm São Paulo time / 10 am New York time / 3 pm London time
In Portuguese: +55 11 3193-1001/ +55 11 2820-4001
In English: +1 888 700-0802 (Toll free) / +1 786 924-6977
Passcode: Springs Global
To access the webcast (live and replay) in English click here or access the website http://www.springs.com.br/ri