- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Springs Global: EBITDA reaches R$ 54 million, with revenue growth in all business units
São Paulo, May 14th, 2018 - Springs Global Participações S.A. (Springs Global), the Americas’ largest company in bedding, tabletop and bath products, reported in the first quarter of 2018 (1Q18) net revenue of R$ 528.9 million, with gross margin of 26.5% and a growth in e-commerce orders of 71%.
The highlights of Springs Global’s performance in 1Q18 were:
- Net revenue of R$ 528.9 million, 2.5% higher year-over-year (yoy);
- Gross profit of R$ 140.0 million, 3.6% greater than 1Q17;
- Gross margin equal to 26.5%, with an increase of 0.3 percentage points (pp) yoy;
- EBITDA of R$ 53.6 million, with EBITDA margin of 10.1%;
- Income from operations amounted to R$ 35.5 million;
- Decrease of R$ 10.1 million, or 24.4%, in financial expenses - interests;
- Improvement of R$ 5.1 million in net result yoy;
- Growth of 19.3% in EBITDA in the South America - Wholesale business unit;
- Growth of 0.9% in net revenue in the North America - Wholesale business unit;
- Growth of 9.8% in sell-out revenue from South America - Retail business unit;
- Growth of 71% in e-commerce orders.
To access the PDF file, click here.
Springs Global will host a conference call and webcast on May 15, 2018, at 11 am São Paulo time, 10 am New York time and 3 pm London time, in Portuguese with simultaneous translation to English.
Earnings conference call - 1Q18
Time: 11 pm São Paulo time / 10 am New York time / 3 pm London time
In Portuguese: +55 11 3193-1001/ +55 11 2820-4001
In English: +1 800 492-3904 (Toll free) / +1 646 828-8246
Passcode: Springs Global
To access the webcast (live and replay) in English click here or access the website http://www.springs.com.br/ri